IamTheNinjaGaijin

IamTheNinjaGaijin

Wednesday 22 April 2015

JAPAAAAN!!!

こんにちは(Konnichiwa) everyone and welcome to this blog.

I've been in the blogging circle for quite some time. Some of you might notice my writing style and many of you might have been loyal fans of my other works (before I stopped writing them).

Aaaaaany-hu, JAPAAAAAAN.

The land of the rising sun, Mt. Fuji, Sakura season, teenage girls in school uniforms, anime, otakus, sushi, miso soup, teenage girls in school uniforms....Did I mention that? O well, there can't be too much girls in school uniforms....right?

Sooo, where was I? Right! School uniforms....errr... I mean Japan. Japan was what I meant....right? Right?

Having recently finished my (second) Masters (I'm so modest), the job market in the UK....well....sucks. Recession? Government? Well, that's not something I'd like to get into in this blog (and I ask you not to start a flame war in the comment section).

But all reasons aside, after staying at my parents place for a few months, applying to God knows how many companies, the roles seemed too menial for very little pay. So I decided to check out opportunities elsewhere. Which brings me to.....

JAPAANNNNNNN!!
(By this time you might have realized I might have some feelings for Japan)

After googling a lot of sites (apparently dedicated to Japan), I failed to find something rich in
first-hand knowledge (although there were some that were quite good). And therefore I decided to publish my own experience(s) in applying, travelling, working and living in Japan, while also giving some insight in learning Japanese (which you'll see shortly).

So, sit back, relax and enjoy my stories...

It was a not-so-dark and not-so-stormy night.....




No comments:

Post a Comment