IamTheNinjaGaijin

IamTheNinjaGaijin

Friday 24 April 2015

Experience with Gaba corporation - Part 2

こんにちは peeps,

Ninja Gaijin here with a sequel to the ever popular post (you can find it here), the writing style rivaled by authors, nominated for a Pulitzer...

Ok...ok....maaaaaybe.... that was a little over the top.

So there I was...contemplating my next move. I had just gotten off the phone off Liam Neeson who just threatened to find me....and then krill me. I think he wanted to take me out to a sea food place.....he's such a nice guy.

Here's a link to the post to refresh your memory - Experience with Gaba Corporation - Part 1

As mentioned, the guy who interviewed me sent me an email a few hours after our conversation. Attached was a single word file consisting of 6-7 tasks which I was required to fill up and send it back in 5 days. 

First page was basically fill in your name, age, email etc.
The next few pages required me to
  • Write a story (300 words)
  • Explain the difference between 2 words
  • Prepare a lesson plan for a student
  • Answer a few questions based on a case study
  • General questions like - Why do you want to come to Japan, why is teaching ESL different from math, etc etc
The questions were straight forward and do not require a lot of time to finish.

Even being the lazy guy that I am, I took 2 days to finish and sent it back...with the dates I was free to have a second interview. 

Then I started learning Japanese again.

....to be continued in part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment