IamTheNinjaGaijin

IamTheNinjaGaijin

Saturday 25 April 2015

Experience with Gaba Corporation - Part 3

Konnichiwa peeps,

Ninja Gaijin here with yet another sequel to the infamous...this is getting a little old, man.

"Sigh"

Click for prequels
Part 1
Part 2

The received an email 2 days after I sent the completed task form (Check part 2) scheduling the second Skype interview. Again, the call was on the dot (Gotta love the Japanese for puntuality). This time I got to speak with a Japanese person (Yatta!!). She was quite nice and we went over the usual

"Why do you want to teach in Japan...
"What are your future plans....

I mean what was the first interview for?

She then dived into my task sheet, asking me why I had written some answers this way and not some other way. Some more basic stuff.

We then had a second mock class, where she would role-play a school girl (Oo la la) and I would be the instructor.
(She had me at role-play)

I don't know if it's just me, or is the Japanese school girl voice the most adorable thing in the world?
I'm no pervert, but, seriously... Now I know why cos-play exists. (Hey! To each their own poison, I'm not here to judge)

The cos-play (Err...roleplay) went great. She then proceeded to ask some more general questions and that was it. I would get the result of the interview in 10 business days. We said our "sniff" goodbyes (insert Bollywood music here) and hung up.

All in all, it was a nice experience. Nothing nerve wracking. The interviewers are friendly and not too prying, which should put most people at ease. The entire process took about 30-35 minutes in total. 

TEN FRIKKIN' WORKING DAYS......that's 14 DAYS IN TOTAL!!!!!
At least that gave me time to learn more Japanese....


STAY TUNED FOR THE SHOCKING CONCLUSION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment